Activate dLocal as a payment method in your checkout to start receiving payments.
If you already have an account, please skip this step.
This allows you to access your credentials, see payments reports, and manage your information. Follow these steps to create your account:
- Go to the sign up, enter the required information with your personal or business information from the country where the account is being created and then choose "Sign Up".
- Verify the e-mail address from your e-mail inbox and access the Merchant Dashboard.
- Then, click on "Activate account", complete the required information, validate identity, and confirm the provided information and terms and conditions.
- Finally, set up your account in live mode, as shown in the image below.
- Install the dLocal app using this link, or in the Shopify app store, search for dLocal.
- Confirm the app installation on the Shopify Admin.
- Click on the "Connect" button, and log into your account with the email address and password you recently used to create your merchant account.
- Disable the test mode by unchecking the box "Enable test mode" as in the image above and click on "Activate dLocal" to enable payments.
Make sure that your account is in live mode
The test mode should be disabled in the Merchant Dashboard to access your productive credentials.
Make sure Shopify’s Customer contact is set to only "Email”.
- Go to Settings, and click on “Checkout”.
- Once you get there, make sure that the customer contact method is set to “Email”.
Configure your dLocal account’s logo in the Merchant Dashboard in Settings > General. Remember the logo configured will be displayed to the users at dLocal’s checkout.
The image uploaded length should be at least over 200px.
Updated about 14 hours ago